Celebrate red, white & blue with a VIEW! Head on over to ViewHouse Littleton for a 4th Of July holiday weekend to remember. Let’s make freedom ring with dozens of Colorado beers, brunch, and BBQ. Bring your friends & family in to enjoy al fresco courtyard or rooftop dining, music, and fun.
🇺🇸 Weekend A La Carte Brunch 10am-2pm
🇺🇸 Main Menu Daily Open-10:30pm
🇺🇸 Live At Littleton Friday 6pm-9pm Featuring Live Band Blinker Fluid
🇺🇸 Weekends On Main Outdoor Weekend Seating On Main Street
🇺🇸 $20 Holiday Plate Feature: Rack Of Ribs, Fries, Coleslaw, BBQ Sauce
🇺🇸 $90 BBQ Family Meal To-Go (Feeds 4). Choose either Slow-Roasted BBQ Brisket, 2 Slabs BBQ Ribs, or Slow-Roasted BBQ Pork. Includes Corn On The Cob, BBQ Baked Beans, Macaroni Salad, Coleslaw, Slider Buns, BBQ Sauce, & Cookies.
We accept a limited number of reservations online or over the phone at 303.797.4829. Walk-ins are encouraged & accepted on a first come, first serve basis depending on capacity & availability.
*** DINE WITH CARE GUIDELINES ***
We understand the great responsibility that comes with being a popular restaurant. Our promise has always been to deliver a fun inclusive experience while keeping your safety our top priority. All guests can dine with care at ViewHouse by following these guidelines to keep both you & our amazing staff safe. As we do year round, all ViewHouse locations take precautions to keep our restaurants safe for both in-store dining & door-to-door delivery. Click here to read our full guidelines: https://bit.ly/2z0HnHL
– FEELING SICK? First things first, please do not enter ViewHouse & please stay at home if sick. This goes for not only our staff, but all of our guests. The fun & food will still be here another time.
– LIMITED CAPACITY: Limited capacity seating & occupancy will be enforced to comply with government mandates.
– FACE COVERING: All employees are required to wear a mask or cover face per CDC guidelines & government mandates. All guests are required to wear a mask or face cover. Forgot a mask at home? Masks will be available for purchase at our entrance until supplies last.
– VENUE SOCIAL DISTANCING: Guests & staff should maintain 6 feet between others as required by government mandates. 6 feet is about the length of skis. Common dining areas & seating arrangements will be updated to ensure at least 6 feet of separation from seating area to seating area. Utilization of physical barriers on booth seating when available, socially distanced tables, tents, designated areas, & seating capacity will be enforced for safety.
– WASH YOUR HANDS: Guests & staff should sanitize their hands for 20 seconds before entering ViewHouse. Hand-sanitizer dispensers are available, in addition to hand washing sinks in our restrooms. Always wash your hands after visiting the restroom, before eating, & after touching commonly used surfaces. As normal, we require that all of our staff practice proper hygiene habits throughout the day. Staff are required to properly wash their hands every 30 minutes.
– SINGLE USE DISPOSABLES: We will no longer have reusable menus. Digital menus are available via a QR code at all tables & single use disposable menus are available upon request. We no longer have unwrapped straws or condiment caddies available on our tables. Disposable plates and silverware are available upon request.
2015 Market Street
Denver, CO 80205
303-260-7001 | email@example.com
Monday-Friday | 9:00AM – 5:00PM
7114 Campus Dr.
CO Springs, CO 80920
11:00AM – 12:00AM
10:00AM – 12:00AM
DELIVERY & PICKUP
11:00AM – 9:30PM